WordWeb is an English dictionary and thesaurus program that is available for Microsoft Windows, iOS, Android, and Mac OS X. It is partly based on the WordNet database.
WordWeb has a number of features, including:
- A comprehensive dictionary of over 200,000 words and phrases
- A thesaurus with over 100,000 synonyms and antonyms
- A word finder that can help you find words that start with a certain letter or that have a certain meaning
- A pronunciation guide for English words
- A variety of tools for learning new words, such as flashcards and quizzes
WordWeb is a free program, but there is also a paid version called WordWeb Pro that has additional features, such as:
- Full audio pronunciations for all words
- The ability to add additional dictionaries and thesauruses
- The ability to create custom glossaries
- The ability to export your word lists
WordWeb is a popular choice for both students and professionals who need a comprehensive and easy-to-use dictionary and thesaurus. It is also a good choice for people who are learning English as a second language.
Here is the difference between WordWeb and WordWeb Pro:
- WordWeb is the free version of the program. It has a basic dictionary and thesaurus, as well as a word finder and pronunciation guide.
- WordWeb Pro is the paid version of the program. It has all of the features of WordWeb, plus full audio pronunciations for all words, the ability to add additional dictionaries and thesauruses, the ability to create custom glossaries, and the ability to export your word lists.
WordWeb is offline, so you can use it even when you don’t have an internet connection.
Software Link:-WordWeb 10.33 Free* version