Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed
this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use,
communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. The
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will
identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the
objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other
compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual
concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and,
where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to
be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be
accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security
safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access,
disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our
policies and practices relating to the management of personal
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.